Employee Spotlight: Ofer Ravner
1. What is your position at Clarify and what do you do?
I am Sr. Director of IT at Clarify, our team strives to deliver best in class IT and Security experiences to our clients, partners and most importantly the Clarify community.
2. What excites you most about Clarify?
A combination of the extremely talented people as well as the value of our products for a market that needs so much focus. It is an amazing opportunity to learn and grow every day.
3. How did you hear about Clarify / How did you get here?
I had been with Advent for many years, it was time for a change, Clarify had a need the stars aligned, the rest is magic…
4. What aspect of your role do you enjoy most?
I love to learn, share what I learned, familiarize myself with unknown intricate workflows – while working on developing ninja problem-solving skills. My DNA is that no problem is ever rejected, rather an opportunity to learn something new.
5. What project have you worked on here that you’re most proud of?
We are working on getting SOC2 report completed for Pilot, it is an extremely detailed and lengthy process, requiring many folks to contribute their wisdom and expertise—given there are many pieces to the process. Yet it’s been delightful and educational working with the Clarify teams closely to make this happen. Wish us luck as we look forward to crossing the finish line!
6. If you weren’t working at Clarify or in healthcare / technology in general, what would you be doing?
Not working on technology would not be a likely outcome for me, I love technology with a strong passion. However, when I need technology downtime, I like to blend into various dog parks around town with Cash, my chosen k-9, I loyally serve. Maybe I’d be a dog walker… I think it would be fun!
7. What is something people would be surprised to know about you?
Prince, in Wembley London, was my first concert- it was so good I bought tickets for the following day and went again, best first and second concert ever!
8. What’s your favorite app?
Whatsapp – connects me with my family and distant friends for free.
9. Where is the coolest place you’ve traveled?
Lapland, Finland –during the time I lived in Helsinki Finland for three years. A must see!
10. Salty or sweet?
Depends on the wine you pair it with.
11. Favorite book, movie, and musician/band?
Book: The Alchemist – Paulo Coelho
Movie: Reservoir Dogs – Quentin Tarantino
Band: Oscar Peterson / Pink Floyd