Employee Spotlight: Chase Micciche
1. What is your position at Clarify and what do you do?
I am currently on the Business Development team here at Clarify Health. My role includes educating the market and engaging with prospective clients on the power of our solutions. I love being one of the first people prospective customers speak to and on the front lines learning about the challenges healthcare leaders face on a daily basis.
2. What excites you most about Clarify?
I love working with such a dedicated team of intelligent people that share my passion for tackling the most challenging problems in healthcare. Our technology platform and the solutions we deliver are unique in the market in terms of our robust data-set and the true power of our analytics. When you have all these things on your side, success is inevitable.
3. How did you hear about Clarify/How did you get here?
I have spent most of my career in the technology space across various industries. When I was asked if I would be interested in coming on board, I just had to say yes.
4. What aspect of your role do you enjoy most?
I love speaking directly with the professionals in our industry. I learn something new in every conversation and it never ceases to amaze me how our customers work to ensure the best quality of care is delivered to their patients. It’s a rewarding feeling being able to deliver a tool that can help them on their mission.
5. What project have you worked on here that you’re most proud of?
I would say helping Clarify Health’s introduction to new markets. Our solution has tremendous value outside of bundle payment programs. I have had the pleasure of collaborating with numerous teams which has been very rewarding.
6. If you weren’t working at Clarify or in healthcare/technology in general, what would you be doing?
I still plan on traveling the world as a professional rock star. I don’t think the world is quite ready for my guitar playing… Stay tuned!
7. What is something people would be surprised to know about you?
I love philosophy and could spend hours discussing.
8. What’s your favorite app?
9. Where is the coolest place you’ve traveled?
I sadly have not traveled as much as I should. Feel free to suggest a place!
10. Salty or sweet?
11. Favorite book, movie, and musician/band?
IT!, Jurassic Park and Phish